Thursday, November 10, 2005

Naked.


So, today is going better. Josie and I are seeing eye to eye a little better and we have't had any major meltdowns yet (fingers crossed). I think the reason we have been okay is becuase while Josie doesn't want to wear clothes I am not pushing the issue. I am letting her cruise in just a diaper (its warm enough inside). She started out the day with clothes but lost them mid-morning. I'm picking my battles. I just don't see clothes as something important enough to have a fight about today. As long as she's not cold it's cool.

Unless she starts stipping in public. That will be another story. I think the answer to that question would be "hell no"! I am prepared to stand my ground if she ever gets it into her head to take her clothes off while we're out and about.

But, we're doing better today :) She's listening a bit better which is nice, and I'm just not going to worry about every little thing... I think maybe we could attribute it all to teething (she's working on another eye tooth). Unfortunately she's refusing Motrin or pain killer of any kind but, thats another post...

No comments: