Sunday, April 15, 2007

New pictures!!!

Marie in her Easter dress, we babtised her on Easter Sunday but sadly I forgot my camera so I'll don't have any photos to post on that yet. As soon as I have some I'll put them up here. It was really a beautiful service.


Marie getting huge and holding her head up much better. Josie adores her, which is not to say she's not jealous at times, but she seems to take it out on Luke and I rather than her sister. Marie has started smiling and of course they melt your heart. It's amazing how fast tiny babies change, I had forgotten.









Two sleepy girls....














This photo cracks me up, click on it to enlarge, Marie is staring up at Luke. She's really seeming to see more now, making eye contact and following things. Her eyes have also started to lighten up a bit from that generic baby navy blue. I think they'll be similar to Josie's.


























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics!! Thanks for sharing. Cherish the moments, they are so special. Laura