Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Good News...

Hello all. I just wanted to share a bit of good news with all of you. We got some results back and Marie's white cell count, muscle health, and thryroid groups, are all NORMAL! So, this is good news. Though things seem bleak she is stable, and she is happy. Really, that's enough for now isn't it? Hope everyone is enjoying the snow, we are here. Jo is loving it, and her Papa got her a new sled so she's been a snowbunny. Enjoy the few photos I've posted, I have a lot more on the camera. We've been taking lots and lots of photos lately.


Been farming long?
























See, I knew I could do it "wink, wink"!






























Silly faces....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great news Shannon! I love the new pictures. The girls look so happy.

Anonymous said...

Two beautiful girls! I adore the 'wink wink' picture ;)

I'm so happy to hear the good news Shannon.

xoxo

RC said...

Two beautiful pics of two beautiful girls...love you Shan!