Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It's a...

Surprise! Number 3 was far too wiggly and quick to find out if it's a boy or a girl. Most importantly though it appears to be developing just fine for an 18 week gestation baby and was spotted with it's hand already in it's mouth. So, we'll be waiting until August to find out it we'll be blessed with a boy or a girl.

I'm not making any guesses, every time I have I've been wrong and I just knew Marie was going to be a boy. We're just praying for healthy!

post signature

5 comments:

2awesomekidz said...

Glad #3 is looking good and dancin around! It is fun to do the suprise thing, if it is a girl you will have tons of clothes and if it is a boy you will have tons of clothes! (landon had enough for 5 little boys!)
Talk soon!
T

The VW's said...

Aww Man! I hate being patient! Glad to hear that the baby is looking healthy though! What a blessing!

Holly said...

So happy for you! Glad baby is doing good. What a little stinker, moving around too much to see. Oh well- it is how it's supposed to be either way right momma!:) Well, I'm going to read and catch up on your blogs. Been a long time.

Anonymous said...

so glad that lil baby is active as can be, always a good sign!
We are thinking of you all and keeping you all close in prayer! Love and hugs in Christ Jesus...

Patyrish said...

Oh I would be crazy curious, I am the nosiest person alive BUT I think it will be a wonderful surprise!