Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Please Pray

This morning we took Marie in to the doctor to have her looked at, because she has been having a little trouble breathing and has also been running a low fever that we can not seem to break. The Doctor listened to her lungs and determined that she sounded a little rattly and as a result he treated her with a nebulizer which did not help much. During his exam he also discovered that she has an ear infection in her left ear. He then ordered a chest X-ray and some blood work to determine whether or not she may have pneumonia. The X-ray came back slightly positive for pneumonia and as a result she is now admitted here at the hospital to receive an Ive and other treatments over night. Please pray for her. Thank you, Lucas

post signature

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for Marie!!!! God's Peace be with you all!

2awesomekidz said...

Praying hard! If you need ANYTHING let me know!
Love
Tami, Paige and Angel Landon

Mommy pfohl said...

Praying so hard for you guys! I'm so sorry she had to be admitted! We are with you in spirit and prayer! -mindy

Michaelene said...

Oh Dear God - on my knees in prayer.

Anonymous said...

You don't know me, but I read your blog often. I think you're such an inspiration. I just wanted you to know I said a prayer for Marie. I hope she gets better soon.

Tiffany said...

My prayer are with you all!!!

Anonymous said...

Delurking to let you know I am praying for Sweet Marie and all members of your family. Love from Califonia

The VW's said...

OH NO! I'm so sorry to hear this! I'll be praying for all of you and especially sweet Marie!

Colleen said...

Sending my prayers!

kirstd said...

Putting marie not only on my prayer list but the churchs and many other peoples list as well. If theres anything you need from me shann let me know ok BIG HUGS