Thursday, March 21, 2013

A long time gone...

I've been gone. Life has been happening at such a fast pace. Just soaking that up I guess, and watching these children grow. I actually thought maybe I would be done with this blog, but I go back and read Josie's life and Marie's, and I want that for Sarah and Eva too. So the day to day, the recording that I've avoided... Maybe it's a good thing.
And they are getting big! Seventeen months now and naughty as all get out. But she's sweet and my baby and I adore her.



My big girl had a birthday. She's nine now.


And this girl, still the blessing that pulls me forward.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Such cute kids!!

Caz said...

lovely to hear from you again...

Clarissa said...

Good to hear from you again! :) Love the pics, your kids are so cute! Such sweet blessings!