Thursday, June 05, 2008

50s Housewife Can I get an Amen?

Sooo nervous about taking Marie off meds... praying that this is the best decision. Luke and I sometimes over think things (obsess may be a more accurate description). Praying that we make the right choices, that our goal of taking the best care we can of our precious baby is met.

Josie started gymnastics, SHE LOVES IT! She also has been fishing to get her ears pierced, let me know that her bedroom is not "fancy" enough, and is generally being my streak of light and sound. Thank God for Josie, she is something so unbelievably special. I look at her sometimes and am blown away, who could have conceived a person like her? She is so headstrong, independent, fierce, confident, her faith is so complete, it is awe inspiring. I am so blessed with my daughters.

Have a wonderful weekend! We will have company and we're looking forward to that:) Much love!

2 comments:

Michaelene said...

Josie sounds like she is a spark plug! Some of the stuff she says has been some of the funniest stuff I've heard in a loooong time. I love the not "fancy" enough, right!? It sounds like you guys are happy to have some visitors this weekend, and I'm happy for you. Enjoy! And, I know how it is so hard to not second guess yourself about Marie's meds, but it sounds like you've found yourself a very rational Neuro who doesn't want that sweet baby overmedicated, either. You and Luke have amazing faith, He has already brought you to the new Dr. and He will continue to guide your decisions - in the best interest of Marie. You and Luke have an amazing love for your children, I admire that.
Big hugs, much love and lots of Prayers! Enjoy your weekend.
Michaelene

Anonymous said...

AMEN!!! That makes me feel better since my house in never clean!!! Praying for you all!!!