Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Look at me! Say hello:)

Do I look pretty or what? Thanks to Ragan at Blogger Boutique (http://www.bloggerboutique.com/), she's responsible for all you see here. I just love it, my favorite colors, and random patterns, and for Josie, butterfly's.

That said, I was checking my stats today and noticed that I have new readers. Australia popped up in the countries listing for the first time, as did Sweden (hello Gail!). There's someone reading in Israel, someone in the UK, Las Vegas, Montana (Jackie is that you?), Tel Aviv, it is just so cool. It's also humbling to think that there are lots of people out there who take time out of their day to read whats up with us in the middle of the wheat fields. I mean, the idea that me, stay home mommy/farmer's wife is writing something that they are reading in the Middle East just blows my mind.

So, I've seen people do this before. If you've never stopped in and said hello please do, I'd love to know who's reading, and have to say, thank you for taking the time. The comments setting on this blog allows anyone to post, you don't necessarily have to have a blogger account. So, please stop in and say hello, I'd love to meet you!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shan,

I do read this to keep updated on you and your family. You are one strong mamma!!Your girls are so beautiful!!I think about you often!!If you ever decide to take a trip to MT let me know, I would love to see ya and we have lots of room!!Hope you are having a wonderful Day!!

Jackie

RC said...

shan-your blog looks awesome. i love it so. your photos are beautiful, but I have to tell you, the family photo in the field is incredible. Aesthetically, it is pretty, but it is so much more. You can see the love, acceptance, and happiness in all of you...just in that one moment.
So simple, and yet so complicated. Love you.

Michaelene said...

I love the new layout! I'm blog challenged, mine is so generic. Maybe you can school me - so, do I add the blogs I read on the layout page? Thanks for adding ours :)
We read a lot of the same blogs - I'm such a gladys!

I hope you and yours are well today! Big hugs & Prayers.

Ragan said...

Hi Shannon! I'm your reader in Vegas :) I'm really glad you like your blog design.

jen said...

I found your blog some time ago through Trish My New Normal. Her daughter and my son have the same genetic condition. Your girls are beautiful and I love to read of your strength. All the blogs I read help me to be thankful of the good days and reassure me I'm not alone

Crystal said...

Hiya :) I'm a reader in Canada...I found you in a round-about way through The Shape of a Mother.

Anna Serels said...

Hi,
I'm your Tel-Aviv fan. (originally from Massachusetts). I also found you a while back on SOAM. I have a daughter who is 21 months old and I think about marie ALL the time. I also pray for her all the time too. I LOVE it when there are good updates to read. It makes my heart feel all warm and fuzzy inside. keep up your work in being an amazing mom to those girls. youre awesome!

Mommy pfohl said...

Hey girl! The blog looks awesome!!! I'm praying for you! I am a faithful reader! :) -Mindy