Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Catching up on pics and what-not...



It has taken me some time, but I finally downloaded pictures off our digital camera. I don't know why I drag my feet in doing it, every single time, but at long last it's done! So, here are some pics:)
Helping put sugar on cookies right before Christmas. Jose was a huge help that day!

Chugging eggnog after Christmas Eve service. Josie loved the stuff and couldn't get enough this year.

Not the best pic, but it lets you see how pretty her Christmas dress was...

And the back of her dress...

Sitting on the couch displaying some of her loot after opening presents on Christmas Eve...

Honestly, don't you think it's hard to be THIS COOL?

Cabelas Rules!!!


Checking out the llama at National Western Stock Show, the lady who owned it held it later for Josie to pet, she still wans't sure what to think though.

Josie at the rodeo, she slept all the way through, only waking up at the very end in time for the barrel racing and bull riding.

All the way to Denver to see new things and what does Josie want to do? Look at tractors:)!

Being a princess... She walked around like this ALL DAY LONG the other day!


Chillin' like a villain...




Also, in other news, the big girl bed is a success! Her first night was Saturday a week ago, and she has yet to get up and wander in the middle of the night! She loves it and gets excited to take naps now:) Her duvet cover is purple (I actually sewed it myself!) and she has all sorts of pillows that I made to match with Tinkerbell, Cinderella, some random princesses, and stars. It's a pretty cool bed if I say so myself. I need to take pictures so that I can show everyone...

Also, potty training update: not so much success so far. She did go poo-poo in the potty last week but other than that, nothing. It's okay, we have lots of time. She does understand that there are "no more diapers" and she wears underpants (training pants) now. We just have to work on the going in the potty part! Also, no more worries about her dipping her booty in the water. Apparently the "seat" part of her little kiddie potty is designed to fit into the seat of the big people potty so now she perches up there like a princess on her throne (pun intended) and reads. We did get her a potty book that she thinks is pretty cool, so cross your fingers for us!

Josie is going to be two on Friday too! I know, I know, ALREADY! We're going to be having her party at 2 on Saturday, nothing fancy, just cake and ice cream for anyone who would like to stop by. Call first though so I know how many cakes we'll need!

No comments: