Friday, February 08, 2008

Funny Things Josie Says

So we're home, and glad to be here although Josie informed me she'd have been okay staying in the hotel longer. She loves it, and says home is boring. I'm glad that she enjoys our visits to Denver, I see more of them in our future.

It's been awhile since I did my list of funny things, and I want to write it down so that I don't forget. For your reading pleasure:

This is an old one. Before Christmas Josie was sitting in the corner on a little chair with a large pile of toys. Any of you with kids know that sitting quietly in the corner is not always a good thing, who knows what they're up to. So I asked Josie what she was doing. "I'm driving to Neverland." Oh, well, what's the pile of toys for. Josie replied, as though I am the biggest idiot in the world "Well, it's kind of a long drive". Of course it is. Why didn't I think of that?

Driving home from Denver Josie held up four fingers, "I am this old". Then she held up five fingers. "Next year I'll be this old, and I'm all out of fingers." She then held up her other hand, "It's okay because I've got more (fingers)!".

My cousin Renee filled me in on this one and it cracked me up. She watched Josie during our Metabolic apt. and they went check out the glass elevator at Children's. Josie crouched down behind the glass wall, Renee asked her what she was doing. "I'm hiding" Josie said. Only at 4 years old can you be invisible behind a glass wall!

There's more that I'm forgetting now, but, she did keep us smiling through our trip!

No comments: