Saturday, February 02, 2008

Gearing up for a long week!

I wanted to post quickly tonight, we're just getting ready to head for Denver tommorow afternoon. We will be staying at the Holiday Inn Express, and Luke and I will both have our cell phones.

Josie is excited, she really had fun last time we went to an appointment at Childrens, and my Mom is coming to stay and help us out Monday thru Tuesday. We also are going to have dinner with my friend Britt on Tuesday night and we're looking forward to that.

All in all, we're just getting ready. I'll have a lot to update you all on when we get home I'm sure. Right now the plan is to be home Wednesday evening, and I'll update the CaringBridge site then. Much Love- Shan

HOPE

Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul,
And sings the tune--without the
words,
And never stops at all,

And sweetest in the gale is heard;
And sore must be the storm
That could abash the little bird
That kept so many warm.

I've heard it in the chillest land,
And on the strangest sea;
Yet, never, in extremity,
It asked a crumb of me.

Emily Dickenson

1 comment:

Mommy pfohl said...

I hope things go well in Denver. hope you do get to have some fun! i like the blog. We'll be praying for you! -Mindy (CB friend)