Friday, January 22, 2010

Missing in action....

I've been offline all week, and it's been kind of nice.  We had 4 days of no internet, 2 days of no cable and it was like a small vacation.  We were putting new carpet in, upstairs and down.  It looks so good, and feels amazing under bare feet...

I sort of miss the chocolate ice cream stain by the dining table that Marie left though... Luckily despite attempts to fix it the creaky floorboard in the hall is still there.  Every night as I walked to bed with a sleeping Marie it would creak under my feet, it still creeks every night as I walk to bed with a sleeping Sarah...

Exciting news coming very, very soon on Landon's Hope and our team, Our Miracle Marie.  Stay tuned ;)

Photobucket

1 comment:

The VW's said...

New carpet sounds wonderful.....that's a dream of mine some day! Floorboard squeaks are so hard to get rid of, but I kind of like the thought of you hearing them and the squeaks reminding you of Marie.

I woke up thinking of something today. I remembered you talking about putting Marie's clothes away and how difficult that was.....have you thought about making her clothes into a blanket? My sister offered to do this for me with some of Gavin's clothes that he wore when he was an infant and so ill. I was thinking that this would be a nice thing for you to have, with Marie's clothes. My sister would probably love to do it for you I bet, if you are interested.

Just a thought. Love, Hugs and Prayers!!!!