Friday, January 01, 2010

This morning...

This morning I woke to sunshine, and these two...


And a husband letting me get a precious extra hour of sleep to make up for Sarah's being up an awful lot on the night before New Years Eve.  Being rested and seeing the sun is amazing for your outlook...

I am blessed.  It's a rough road we're walking right now but I know where we're going, and we'll all be together there.  Being grateful for the peace I feel today...  I think God's fingerprints are all over that ;-)
Photobucket

6 comments:

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Shan, those smiles are beautiful. You are blessed!

Maria said...

Hi Shannon,
The hardest thing for me was starting a new year without Bernadette. It is hard to look forward when all you want to do is go back. But you have to! I wish you, Luke, Josie and Sarah a very blessed, peaceful, happy and healthy new year. And your heart can be light knowing that Marie is happy, blessed peaceful and healthy. I know you wish she was all those things with you now but she is with Jesus and my Bernadette and all of our family in heaven and she is not alone and is loved very much!!

With love,
Maria, Jerry, Matt and Shan

The VW's said...

Praise the Lord!!!

I pray that God sends you and your family many more sunny days and blessings this year!

Love, Hugs and Prayers!!!

artsyclay said...

Praying for you and your family, and lots of sunny smiles. ♥

Valerie said...

It is wonderful to hear you with sunshine in your spirit. Hard I'm sure, but admirable. May we all start this year with a strong-spiritual outlook!! Blessings to you and your wonderful family. Happy New Year!!

Charlee Kleve said...

I am glad you are enjoying the sunshine. God shines it on your face everyday, even if you don't see it.

I am looking forward to the next year too. I cannot wait to be neighbors and be there for each other. I know I will need your support in a new town and now having EDS. I am hoping you will lean on me too.

Charlee