Friday, July 02, 2010

Fingerprint Friday...

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says: I can see the fingerprints of God When I look at you I can see the fingerprints of God And I know its true You're a masterpiece That all creation quietly applauds And you're covered with the fingerprints of God So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them? Visit The Rusted Chain to join in.

His fingerprint in my world... in the day to day.  The dishes in the sink, the weeds in my garden.  His fingerprint is on my children and their dirty feet and faces.  I see God in the cans I am cleaning up off the kitchen floor for the fifth time today, in the plastic bowl of marshmallows taking their mind of the scary thunderstorm outside.  His fingerprint is in the arms of the man I married, the one I absolutely adore, and the one who helped to create these amazing, beautiful little girls.  My fingerprint is in the every day, the ordinary... I am blessed in the simplicity of my life.








Photobucket

4 comments:

artsyclay said...

Your girls are adorable!

Wishing you a safe and happy holiday ~♥~

The VW's said...

You forgot to mention the fingerprints on those cute little thighs of Sarah! They are so squeezable! I could eat them up! Love and Hugs!!!

Jen said...

((sooo adorable))

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

So sweet and so true!!