Friday, September 24, 2010

Fingerprint Friday...

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them? Click here to find out how to join in!


My fingerprint today is pretty simple.  It's been a hard week. Luke's been in the field, Josie's been having a bit of hard time at school with the catty way that girls can be.  My hearts been heavy and my little princess Marie has been on my mind.  Even though time passes the longing to see her face, to kiss her forehead, to hold her little hands does not decrease.

This morning Josie and I read psalms over breakfast before she went to school.

Thank you Lord.  Thank you for reminding me to read the Bible to my child.  Thank you for giving us your words and loving us so much.  Thank you for Jesus and for the knowledge that we will rejoice in Heaven together one day. 
It was a good way to start the day when I so easily feel burdened and sorrowful.

He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalms 91:4

Photobucket

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

:o)
love the song you have on...