Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Wednesday...

Today is Wednesday and I'm exhausted.  After helping the guys in the field yesterday Sarah spiked a fever and was up all night.  Every hour.  This is not new, she hasn't been a great sleeper for a few weeks now.  So happy during the day though.  I think she's teething and I know the ear infection threw her off.

Luke is in the field today picking up the last of the millet.  Then they'll get ready to drill wheat.  Busy month September is.

My email got hacked this morning.  Apparently I was in London and had been mugged.  The hijackers couldn't even come up with a realistic scenario. 

I'm reading the new Jennifer Cruise novel, it's really good and a little scary.  But then again, I scare easily.

Sarah got her toenails painted for the first time last week.  She loved it.  Luke has rules, I can't paint their toenails until they are not baby feet any longer.  She's one and walking and loosing the little baby part of her so quickly!

She had so much fun though!

This is one of the pictures I took of her on her birthday.  Is she beautiful or what?  The blond, blond hair still amazes me.  Each of our girls has been so unique.

Opening presents birthday evening...

Because I am completely crazy about this guy.  I have a huge crush on Luke.  He loaded the dishwasher this morning before he left for the field because he knew I was tired... well, I might have been crying.  Because it's hard to keep your spirits up when you are tired and your baby is sick and you are given to worry...  But he really helped me feel better and I love him so much.

Tomorrow is Thursday and I have to clean my bathrooms...  and the hijackers actually thought you all would buy it that I was in London!
Photobucket

1 comment:

2awesomekidz said...

What??? You're not in London?? My check just went out in the mail. HA, just kidding! So nice to see pics of those little girlies! Glad all is going well. Hope lil miss feels better soon. I will have to head your way and send you and your crush on an overnight date night so you can get some good *sleep (*wink,*wink)!
Sending all our love.
Tami