Monday, January 15, 2007

Belly pic update

Ahhh, the belly. Getting bigger!

Sorry this one's blurry, I'm thinking we need a new camera. This pic, and the other in the red shirt are from a month ago, so about 28 weeks.

Almost exactly a month later, the belly at 32 weeks. Not much bigger I notice now, but if you look low where my hands are you can see it. I feel huge. Baby is doing great, very active. More so than Josie was for sure. This one kicks like crazy, and certain activities will actually wake it up and set if off (namely getting up at night to use the restroom, I dread it because it takes forever to fall back to sleep with No 2 kicking like crazy). Currently I'm measuring a week to two weeks big, but since Josie was 8 lbs 6 oz they're predicting this is just a large baby. I'm up to Dr appointments ever two weeks, and my next is Wednesday the 17. Currently I'm 33 weeks along, so that means we only have 7 weeks to go! I can't believe it's getting so close. March 3 is definitely creeping up on me. Luckily it's scaring me enough to get my butt into gear and start getting things ready.

No comments: