Monday, January 15, 2007

Some really good artwork

The other morning Josie was drawing on her magnadoodle and I had to take pictures, she was doing some really good faces.


This one actually has pupils in it's eyes if you look close enough!
This one is me she says. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

And finally, because she's such a goofball, here's a great one of her idea of a "really good" outfit. Poor kid got my knock-knees though. She loves that rose, we won it at the carnival at a fair last summer, so it's really cheaply made. I don't think it was meant to be played with as much as it is, but she drags it around with her quite a bit. I just realized how old this pic is though. She's come a long way since November. For those that don't know, Josie is completely potty trained now!!! No more diapers, only big girl panties! We're really proud, but I think she's proudest of herself and her accomplishment!

No comments: