Monday, March 02, 2009

No "Not Me" Monday, just updates.

So, I was going to do "Not Me" Monday and then I couldn't think of a single thing from last week. It was a busy week, and there were lots of things I did, but I can't think of them right now. Happy news though, everyone in our house is bug-free:) It's amazing.

Josie's eyes cleared up, and her ears seem almost back to normal. She pranced off to preschool after lunch in pink converse tennis shoes and a butterfly covered sweatshirt just as happy as could be. So nice to see, I felt bad keeping her home last week but I think it was for the best.

Marie is also doing good, no cough, no cold, no congestion. Her lower right eye tooth is about to pop through so her cheeks have been rosy red, and she's been a little fussy but you can't really blame her. I've just been keeping up with the Motrin and crossing my fingers that it comes through soon. In the last week she has done a few new things. She drew her first picture with Mommy and Josie's help using the color wonder markers. She also ate pancakes off a fork! We got some really good belly laughs out of her the other night, and she's just busy all the time.

Today I was putting her down for her nap and doing some snuggling while she was on the pump. I looked down and she was trying to chew on her tubing. She almost had it in her mouth! Stinker!

In other news, big changes on the house front. We cancelled the contract we had put on House A. The construction work was piling up and when sewer issues came along we sort of had enough. It's a beautiful home, but not a good fit for us. We then looked at, fell in love with, and put an offer in on House B. It was so nice to walk in the door and feel like I was home. You know, when something just fits and you can feel it? This is a nice house with room to grow in a neighborhood filled with kids and families our age. Luke will have his own office, I get a big kitchen and we're all happy. I'll keep you posted on the progress. Also, we're listing our house this week so if you're in the market please consider a beautiful, well maintained two bedroom home across the street from the golf course.

Baby #3 is doing just fine, I felt the first little flutters and have a Dr appointment next week. We should get to find out if we're having a blue or a pink nursery sometime this week. Actually, I'm sort of thinking I'll paint the baby's room yellow. Josie and Marie have a yellow room now and I love it. It's always sunny, even when it's cloudy out.

So, that's all the news there is... Right now I'm just happy, happy, happy every body's feeling good.

By the way, tomorrow is a very special day:) I am so excited for Miss Marie's birthday I can't hardly stand it. Can you believe my baby is going to be 2? I feel so blessed, I honestly did not know if I'd ever see this day, and here she is. My belly laughing, drinking from a cup, pancake eating, sister kicking, trouble making, ice cream loving, yogurt hating, diaper wearing, toenail painting, belly kissing, co-sleeping, still breastfeeding, Daddy loving MIRACLE!

post signature

1 comment:

Michaelene said...

HAPPY Birthday, Marie! Oh my goodness, I can not believe you are TWO years old today! Sweet Mama, I have been a complete slacker with this last week being so hectic ... birthday cards for both of your girls are on the way =( late, late!
I'm glad to hear you've found a place that feels like home. I don't know that house A would have been much fun with having to get all kinds of work done right away.
So excited to know if you're carrying a blueberry or a raspberry ;)
Love, love, love & very special birthday wishes for that sweet little stinker!