Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Today...

Today I woke up and decided I was going to feel better about things and not let myself worry.

I did the dishes.

I made beds.

I aired up the tire on Marie's old BOB stroller.

I walked with my friend out in the country.

I sprayed weeds.

I took a shower.

I made lunch and Sarah actually ate part of her peanut butter and jelly sandwich.  I have been trying to get her to eat them forever.

Sarah and I planted petunias in pots by the front door.

Today I am happy.

Today I am choosing not to worry.

I am comforted by the wiggles from this tiny baby that I felt last night and I have felt occasionally today.

I am choosing HOPE.

Today is okay... 

Photobucket

2 comments:

Clarissa said...

today has been okay for me, too! :)

Elisa said...

I am soo happy to hear you are "OK" today!! I am so blessed by you and your words!! Today I am happy as well...thank God for days like today!! Prayers and love!