Friday, September 30, 2011

Fingerprint Friday... Photos.

Please continue to pray for Abigail!  Her mom Clarissa posted an update.



There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says: 
I can see the fingerprints of god
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of god
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of god
So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them? Visit The Rusted Chain to join. 

My fingerprint this week is just pictures... Where we are at the moment.  And what's a blessing is in thirty years I will be able to look back at the pictures and it will kick start all these memories...


Child labor...



Sisters...
Beautiful...

39 weeks, 1 day...

Beautiful memories...
Silly girl...

Her eyes...


"I think it is right to refresh your memory as long as I live in the tent of this body..." 2 Peter 1:13 NIV
Photobucket

No comments: