Sunday, January 18, 2009

Busy Monday!

I am egotistical enough to believe that people will check here to see what's up with us tomorrow and I will not be here. So, I wanted to let you know ahead of time that we are okay. We will be taking Josie to the front range to her Ear, Nose & Throat doctor for a hearing test and an appointment. She's failed both pre-k hearing screenings so I guess, we gotta get that checked out. That and we're out of diapers so I will probably have to go to Wal-Mart, or Luke will. I feel that Marie needs to wear a mask in Wal-Mart and that sort of ticks her off so maybe I'll just sit in the car with her and make Luke go in. Tee-hee.

Maybe I'll do "Not Me" Tuesday or something... anyway, we're praying nothings up with Jo's ears and all her hearing issues are simply due to selective listening.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!


post signature

3 comments:

The VW's said...

Praying that Josie's hearing checks out fine! FYI, My sister never passed her hearing tests and definitely had selective hearing! Our doctor got the feeling that this might be the case for her, so one day he wispered in my mom's ear, "What color sucker do you think she would like?" And my sister yelped out "Red!" From then on they knew that she was probably just ignoring them or was distracted by something. Hope this is the case with Josie! Hope your Monday goes well!

Anonymous said...

praying for you all! Praying that Josie will pass the hearing test. God be with you all...

Holly said...

Praying for that girl and that nothing is wrong with those ears! :) Let us know.