It has been a crazy busy bunch of days! We have been running around a ton, and both girls are doing just great. I have tons of pics to share but I won't today as I am short on time. In short, this is what's up with us:
- Josie's party was WONDERFUL! How cute are six little girls all dressed up as princesses (and one beautiful little Tinkerbell) running around a small town pizza restaurant? Too cute for words.
- It snowed here! It reminded me why I love living in Colorado. For a second I thought we were in Nebraska.
- Have you all bought raffle tickets yet? I am soooo excited to see who wins that camera!
- My brother is my hero, he brought me 3 dozen Madagascar cupcakes for Josie's class and didn't eat a one. He's a gem.
- Can you believe the Super Bowl is this Sunday already? Seriously, it's not time for February yet.
- Marie is just the most adorable girl ever. Today when Luke and Jo were leaving for Pre-k she was begging from her high chair to go with them (this is becoming a daily thing). Poor girl, she's too little for preschool (as Josie gleefully reminds her daily).
- Cheer leading! Josie has a clinic with the high school girls this weekend and then they will cheer that evening at a real live basketball game!
- I've been stroller shopping. It is ADDICTIVE!
- We are finally all set up with medicaid. I spent last week double checking everything. We have a new case worker managing the waiver Marie is on and I talked with her yesterday and am feeling really happy and positive about this. Finally, a back up plan that only took since last June to get set up!
- I need to quit screwing around and fold some laundry.