Friday, July 31, 2009

Fingerprint Friday

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of god
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of god
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of god

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them?

For all about Fingerprint Friday visit Pampering Beki!

For me this week my Fingerprint would have to be wonderful people who remember the smallest things, then do things that make me want to cry. Like this:


A very wonderful lady (who I am lucky to call family) remembered that nearly a month ago I was craving something marshmallowy covered in chocolate. She surprised me with these at the baby shower my WONDERFUL church family threw for me last night. I nearly cried. At marshmallows (and at how pretty the tea party was), and at how wonderful everybody is, and how I somehow have been blessed beyond measure in my life. And I'm almost 38 weeks pregnant and might be a little emotional (only a little).


<span class=

3 comments:

artsyclay said...

Aww, what a thoughtful surprise! Blessings on you and all your cravings and emotions! ♥

The VW's said...

I've cried over lesser things! I'm glad you had a wonderful shower and have such thoughtful friends! HUGS!!!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

How sweet!! What a wonderful lady to have in your life.