Sunday, May 09, 2010

Prayers...

Mother's Day... I survived.  Luke was in the field so I pretended it was a Wednesday, or something.  Some normal day, not another milestone without my Little Mama...  And maybe I had a mike's hard lemonade or two... whatever, they were really good.

Tonight I'm calling for prayers for Abigail, she will have surgery again tomorrow.   My heart hurts for this beautiful child and how much she is having to endure.  Pray for her, for her parents, for her brothers and sister as this is hard for a family... may they feel the peace that passes all understanding. 

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
Photobucket

1 comment:

The VW's said...

Great verse!

Love, Hugs and Prayers for you sweet friend!