Tuesday, January 29, 2008

THANK YOU!!!!

Luke and I are so touched by the overwhelming amount of support we have received in the last few days. Everyone is just so wonderful, I get all teary every time I think about how much everyone has done for us!

Thank you for the meals, I cannot tell you what a relief it is not to have to worry about what we'll have for dinner. To not have to worry about finding time to cook is a blessing. Marie is still having pain, which translates into crying fits and all I can do is hold her, almost all day. To have one less worry is such a relief. Thank you, thank you, thank you to the Women of Zion and the other's I know that have helped. You are all wonderful, Luke and I are deeply grateful.

Josie is enjoying all of this too. Thank you very much to Don and Jan for their gift of "tea party supplies" to Josie. It was wonderful of you to think of her. Also, Rita K- Josie said while eating your meatballs, "Max's Grandma made these? Max's Grandma is a beautiful cook".

We are just humbled by how much everyone has jumped to do for us, we are grateful. I hope that soon the doctors can help Marie to feel better (her surgery will help they tell me), and I look forward to having my arms free again.... It is so wonderful to have so many care for us when we need it though, thank you!

No comments: