Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
- I did not make a conscious decision to stop advocating. I am taking a break from all that is CNA/medicaid/family support and other crap for a while. It did not require admitting that if I do not stop I might kill someone (and enjoy it).
- I would never start a sentence with, "Josie, if you......" and finish it with "I will give you a piece of candy". I would never, I don't bribe.
- I do not allow Luke to dress Marie and call her pajama shirt a t shirt for a day. My kids are always clean, matching, well mannered...
- I do not silently cringe when people touch Marie. I know they want to, she's so pretty, I just picture their hands covered with germs. It has nothing to do with the people, it's just hard for me to get past it.
- I did not do a happy dance on a sawhorse, with a paintbrush in my hand last night because it rained and now I don't need to water my flower pots. I have time for everything, so that wouldn't have been me.
- I don't just put Josie's hair up in a pony tail and call it good just to hid the fact that her hair is a rats nest and I've made no attempt to brush it. That wouldn't happen because her hair is always done, mine is too for that matter. We do not go days where we skip brushing our hair.
- I'm not totally freaked out that that baby ticker to the left says I have only 78 days until #3 is born. I'm not worried at all because I'm ready. That's right, rooms done, cribs up, clothes are washed, and emotionally I'm prepared to be the mother of three children. I'm also not lying.
- I'm not secretly proud every time Josie sasses back to me or argues. I would never foster an independent spirit in my child. I would never want her to question the powers that be. I would never encourage testing boundaries. I believe what I was raised, good children are seen and not heard...