Thursday, May 08, 2008

New Pictures!!! (please check out my previous entry for information about Take Steps for Crohn's and Colitis)

I finally downloaded pictures from my camera, I still have a lot on the handy cam though. Here are my favorites from this batch! Hopefully I stay motivated and get the handy cam downloaded sometime this week...

This morning Marie STILL has a fever, and is sleeping a lot. I'm tempted to say that she and Josie have some sort of bug, especially since their cousin Nicole is showing some of the same symptoms. Ugh! Marie was at 100.7 this morning and Tylenol didn't bring it down so she's now had some Motrin as well. Josie didn't feel good for soccer practice last night so I brought her home and she fell asleep on the couch at 6:45. She slept from then on, Daddy put her to bed, and she wasn't up until 7:30 or so this morning. She's laying on the couch watching cartoons right now, being a bit of a drama queen so I think somethings up...
I will be needing one of these after all this is over with! Enjoy the pics!!!
margarita


Hanging out in Josie's bed. Marie just lights up for Josie, she definitely loves her sister!
We love the kooky glasses! Thanks Charlee, Matt, Max and Ben!

Posing on the front steps :)
We got new sun hats for this year, Josie is blue plaid and Marie is funky pink flowers...
Watching cartoons...
Standing up big. This is one of the last times Marie was able to bear any weight on her legs. Doing so seems to trigger some of the more severe seizures so we've stopped now.

Josie still looks like a baby when she's sleeping...

On of her last smiles, I'm so grateful to have caught it on film.

1 comment:

RC said...

beautiful pics! Your girls are so stylin'