Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I have a list...
  • It was totally awesome to discover at the doctor this morning that Josie not only has pink eye in both eyes, but she also has a double ear infection.
  • I was not totally thrilled that my unplanned visit to the doc will make it possible for me to go to the clinic three times this week. Between pink eye/ears and RSV shots and a 5 year well child check it's like I won some sort of crap lottery.
  • I do not get nauseous simply by eating or drinking milk. I would never continue to make myself sick by checking weekly to see if I still get sick by eating a bowl of cereal. It is a bummer because cheese and yogurt is fine, milk itself makes me ill though. That and I kind of want cereal, a lot.
  • I do not have laundry to fold and beds to make right now. I'm not procrastinating. I would never do that!
  • I'm not using Luke's going to the Nuggets game as an excuse to get out of cooking dinner tonight. Josie and Marie love leftovers, that's all.
  • I do not dislike maternity jeans with everything I've got. I'm not annoyed that manufacturers must believe everyone who gets pregnant is less that 5'9" tall. What on earth do models or farmers wives who happen to be 5' 11" wear when they get pregnant? (Actually I know, it's the Seven maternity jean, at least, models wear that. I cannot stomach paying that much for jeans I'll only wear a few months.) There is a great deal of injustice to this and the tall girls of the world should unite. Why, if Gap makes extra tall woman's jeans would they not also have that inseam as a maternity option? *stepping off my soapbox*

As I said, Luke is going to the Nuggets game and he totally deserves it. Inspections with the house have been stressful and he needs a night off. Their seats are really good so if you look closely you might see my handsome husband on TV. Seriously, that good. He is a very lucky guy.

Me and the girls will be having a girls only night and probably going to bed early as Jo feels crummy and I was up about every hour last night either because of someone needing tissues, having a nightmare, or kicking the heck out of me (Marie).

Happy Monday everyone:)


post signature

3 comments:

Wayne said...

hey great not me monday

I'm doing a new post called Tell a joke tuesday. It has mr linky so you can share your jokes or funny story that happend to you with the world

I hope you will join in
it starts in about 5 hours

DESJ and Company said...

I never ever make dinner when Benjie isn't home.

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Shan it's good to be back online and caught up with my blogger mommas! I love that picture of Marie below in the cute hat. :)