Monday, June 14, 2010

Better things to do...

Lately I've felt really strongly that I have better things to do than be on the computer.  That and I really haven't had time.  We've been playing t-ball (which Josie loves) and being outside as much as we can.  The weather had been so nice up until this rainy weekend and we've been enjoying it.
So, in  no real order, the better things I've had to do:


I've been cheering from the bleachers...

Marveling at my shooting stars (the columbines are blooming)...

Taking care of Sissy, who at her checkup last week was determined to be doing lovely, and a little ahead of the game in some things.  Have I mentioned how blessed we are in Sarah's health?  In the ability for her to play, crawl, eat, explore the world so easily... it is so bittersweet to see her thrive...

Loving on Daddy...  Sarah is becoming such a snugly girl, it's nice to see my oldest and my youngest forming a bond with each other... and yet, such a beautiful picture but it's hard not to see Marie missing from it...

I've been sewing all rainy weekend.  Three months ago I started my very first quilt, one for Miss Josie.  I finished yesterday.  I was machine quilted by one of the wonderful ladies in our church and the bright pink, orange and gray just scream Josie don't you think?
Photobucket

2 comments:

The VW's said...

Cute pictures! Love the quilt! Great job! Hugs!!!

Jenn said...

That quilt is awesome!! Glad you have better things to be doing, I hope you all have a wonderful summer. Also, I can't believe how big Sarah is getting!