Tuesday, June 03, 2008

sublime


I am enjoying being able to cook more now, I'm enjoying the nicer weather. It is nice to be able to put Marie in her sling and go to the grocery store with her now. Aside from her odd electrolyte levels Marie is doing pretty well right now and I'm just treasuring this time. I know it won't last, so that makes it important that I enjoy every moment...

So, that's where we are this week. For every good thing we seem to gain a bad one. Hopefully it all balances out soon, when I feel stressed I keep trying to remind myslef, "Let the lovin' take ahold"... My Lord loves me, and he is with me. I've been trying to just talk to Him when I feel troubled, and there are times when He talks back. I am so, so grateful to Him. I've prayed that our relationship grow stronger, because I know I need that more than anything else.

The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit. - Psalms 34:17,18

No comments: