Friday, October 02, 2009

Fingerprint Friday...

God's fingerprint in my life... This Friday I'm too all over the place to pick one...

Perhaps it's a mark made on the world...

Sarah at 4 weeks...

Marie at 4 weeks...

Josie at 4 weeks...

God's light...

I think it's in the photos, the life moments captured.  To go back through now and see the beauty of small hours, quiet moments...

Then again, maybe it's my little brother and his crazy ways that make me laugh... This is him recently at the Colorado Professional Rodeo Association Finals...

Photobucket

7 comments:

Colleen said...

Beautiful shots...they all look so much alike. (((hugs)))

Snowcatcher said...

I enjoyed seeing the pictures of your beautiful daughters and reading about your family. Nice website! Great fingerprint!

artsyclay said...

What beautiful babies! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

A Family of Love said...

Great pictures! All wonderful Fingerprints of God.

Kelly said...

All are great! You can't have too many fingerprints

Free At Last said...

So sweet...all are so beautiful :)

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

They're all so beautiful!