Friday, July 18, 2008

Prayers

Wheat harvest is still going on. We have 6 fields left at the moment, the wheat is still a little wet so it's slow going. Hopefully another 5 days (give or take) and we'll be finished. Almost all the fields are yielding well, and it really is beautiful wheat so we are feeling blessed.

Marie has been holding steady for the last few days, I prayed and prayed, knowing that I would spend a lot of my time alone with her I prayed that she would do well during this time. My prayers were answered and she's had pretty good days. Yesterday evening and this morning saw an increase in seizures, but there was a lot of activity around here and to be honest I just don't think she handles that well. Little Mama likes her routines.

I am writing today primarily to ask for prayers on Sweet Landon's behalf. He is struggling, and my heart is breaking for them. He is weak, and as I read his mother's words I know she is scared. Tami and I have become close friends, we've bared our hearts to one another, cried over our babies together, and I know that she is a strong person, but she is dealing with the unspeakable fear that causes me to shake, to wake in the night. It is terrifying not to know what is the matter, not to know how to make it better. Tami, I am praying with everything I have that Landon finds peace. Be it here, or if it is his time for the Lord to take him gently, and for you and Paige and the rest of your family to feel His love. I wish I could be there with you, just to sit and keep you company. Please know that I am thinking of you all constantly.

So, if everyone can, please pray for Landon, and his Mom, and his beautiful sister (who is the same age as Josie and has all of her fire, they are two peas in a pod). I'm so shaken by this I don't know specifically what to pray for really, I am afraid to ask for God's Will since there is a change I won't like what it is... I just ask that you all join me in asking for Good Things for a family that has come to mean so much to mine.

Isa 66:13 -
As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you;


Jude 1:2 -
Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance.

Much love-

No comments: