Monday, September 15, 2008

Better today

Last night Marie slept pretty well, and this morning she's much less stuffy. Hopefully we're kicking this. Everyone seems to be doing a little better today even though we're still tired.

Marie is playing on the floor with Josie right now, and she ate all of her applesauce this morning. She seems to be more alert and less grumpy, a good indication I think that she's not feeling so crummy.

Thanks for all your words of support and prayers, I was a little gloomy yesterday when I posted, but today things are definitely looking up!

3 comments:

Mommy pfohl said...

THANK YOU JESUS!!! I'm praying still! Hang int here!!! -Mindy

Holly said...

Thinking of you guys today.

DESJ and Company said...

Shan-
HAve you ever considered The Vest http://www.thevest.com/
For Marie when she's congested? My son Dovi used one for a while.

-Sara Porush