Thursday, September 11, 2008

I spoke too soon...

The coughing started last night, I don't know if it was drainage or what but you can hear it in Marie's lungs, she's all rattly. I'm going to try to get our hospice nurse out today, and hopefully some rest. I was up a lot listening to her breath, and I don't think she slept all that well either.

Josie also has a bit of a cough, but for the most part she's over this bug. Thank you God. I don't know what I'd do with myself if I had both kids sick right now. I have a slight feeling of a cold but so far it's not getting any worse... I was praying hard last night.

Marie tries to cough, and she can get one or two good ones out but it doesn't' seem to be enough to bring anything up if she needed to... Please keep praying!


4 comments:

Tamara said...

Hi Shan, Thank you sweet one for posting a prayer request for our family. You are too sweet and such a dear friend, I long to meet you and hope its sooner than later. I will be praying for Marie, praise God that she is over the worst of it! I've been kinda glum lately not much for e-mailing, but I will respond.... Tam

Michaelene said...

Oh sweetheart, I'm sorry to hear that. We're planning on coming up to Denver tomorrow - if you think you'll be up for a couple of crazy visitors (the littlest one is REALLY crazy!) let me know. If not, I'll be up in a couple of weeks to see you. My prayers are surrounding Marie and her little lungs. Update when you can after her nurse is able to listen to her.

Mommy pfohl said...

Oh Shan! I'm with you hon and I'm praying! Hang in there! I hope you did get some rest! Kiss that sweet girl, ok, both sweet girls from mommy Pfohl! We love you and are praying her little lungs clear quickly and she is fine! -Mindy

Holly said...

I am praying for you guys.. keep us updated. God Bless!